Find Your Right Fit:
E-commerce Platform Comparison
E-commerce isn’t going anywhere.
So, why not give the people what they want?! That’s right, it’s time you started selling online.
Even if you primarily sell at the farmers market or through your own CSA, e-commerce can create the ease and visibility to grow your customer base. E-commerce platforms can also provide the functionality to streamline your invoicing, accounting, packing, marketing, and more!
Join us as we take a deep dive into three e-commerce platforms exploring their functionality and user experience across various sales channels. We’ll hear from producers that have successfully implemented e-commerce strategies to expand their sales. Bring your questions and be ready to get digital!
Tuesday, November 2 — Food Hub / Aggregator
- Lorrie Dahlen, Marshfield Farmers Market (Food 4 All)
- LEAF (Little Egypt Alliance of Farmers) Food Hub (Local Food Marketplace)
- Sherry Maher, Brattleboro Winter Farmers market (Open Food Network)
Tuesday, November 16 — Wholesale
- Green Roots Farm (Local Food Marketplace)
- Theresa Schumilas, Garden Party Flowers (Open Food Network)
Tuesday, November 30 — CSA / Subscription
- Alison Holland, Rainshadow Organics (Food 4 All)
Tuesday, December 14 — Direct-to-consumer
- Andrea Davis-Cetina, Quarter Acre Farm (Food 4 All)
- Melissa Levenstein, Hidden Penny Farm (Open Food Network)
This series is made possible with support from Illinois Farm Bureau and Live Local.
Special thanks to The Land Connection sponsors!